<span id="wo85h"></span>
    <label id="wo85h"></label>

      海上鋼琴師劇本詳解(3A)

      音樂
      小馬故事會
      2017年02月07日 00:30


      -1900: Good man. Good evening, Captain care for a ride?

      care: 介意,中意 ride: 乘坐

      不錯!晚上好,船長!您要不要試一下?

      -Max: Tell me again how big the fucking window was.

      再說一遍那窗子他媽的有多大?

      -1900: It was a big fucking window. Were going to be shoveling coal on this ship till eternity

      shovel: 用鏟鏟起 eternity: 永遠

      那窗子可真他媽大。我們會在這永遠的鏟下去。

      -Max: No shit

      操!

      -1900: Least you know what youll be doing when you grow up. Conn. Youre from New Orleans, right?

      至少要等你知道長大了該干什么。康恩,你是不是新奧爾良人?

      -Max: Howd you know that?

      你怎么知道?

      -1900: I love that town

      我喜歡那個地方。

      -Max: Really? I havent been there in a while?

      In a while: 一段時間

      真的嗎?我有一段時間沒回去了。

      -1900: In winter, its beautiful. And in March you can always count on one afternoon

      count on: 指望,期待

      冬天的時候,漂亮極了。三月份你總能碰到那樣的午后。

      when you least expect it, the fog slides in a milky barrier, hangs just below the street lamps.

      fog: 霧 slide: 滑落 milky: 乳白的 hang: 懸掛 barrier: 柵欄,路障 lamp: 街燈

      至少可以想像一下,濃霧滑入,就像白色的柵欄漂浮在街燈下。

      It cuts everything off Iike a white blade. And its magic. Houses lose their top floors, trees lose their branches.

      cut off: 使分離,使隔絕 blade: 刀片 magic: 神奇的 branch: 樹枝

      淹沒了萬物,就像白色的刀,太神奇了。看不見房頂,看不見樹枝,

      St. Louis Cathedral loses its spires. People passing by, they lose their heads.

      看不見圣路易斯教堂的尖塔,人們擦肩而過卻互不相見。

      So from the neck up everything disappears. All you can see in Jackson Square is decapitated bodies

      neck: 脖子 disappear: 消失 decapitate: 斬首

      脖子以上都消失了。你能在杰克森廣場上碰到人們像無頭蒼蠅

      stumbling around bumping into each other saying. Hows your mama and them?

      stumble: 踉蹌 bump into: 撞到…上

      一樣到處亂闖,撞到誰就問“你家人呢”。

      -Max: Thats it, too bad, it doesnt last long. How do you know all these things?

      last: 持續,維持

      就是那樣,太糟了,不過不會很久。你怎么知道這些?

      You know, ever since I came on board. I have been hearing a lot of talk about a guy.

      在我上船之前,我聽說有這么一個人,

      Hes supposed to have been born on this ship and never been off it since.

      be supposed to: 據說

      他好像在船上出生,而且從來沒下過船。

      Crazy story. Twenty years without ever setting foot on land?

      不可思議!20年從來沒踏上陸地。

      -1900: Twenty seven

      27年。

      -Max: They say this guy makes music thats never been heard before.

      聽說這家伙做的音樂前無古人。

      -1900: Ive heard of him too.

      我也聽說過。

      -Max: First off I thought you were the guy. But then something didnt add up.

      add up: [口語]合乎情理

      剛開始我以為你就是,但是經過這些事后,

      I figured, if hes Nineteen Hundred how could he know New Orleans so well?

      figure: 料想

      我想如果這位就是1900,他怎么會熟知新奧爾良呢。

      Because youve been to New Orleans

      因為你去過那。

      -1900: If I told you Id never set foot in that town. would you believe me?

      如果我告訴你我從沒去過,你信嗎?

      -Max: Whoever you are, Max Tooney. Gald to meet you.

      管你是誰,Max Tooney。很高興認識你。

      -Foreman: How we doing? Were supposed to blow it up, not wait for it to be eaten by the fishes

      blow up: 炸毀

      知道要干什么嗎?我們要拆了這東西,不要讓魚先把它給吃了。

      -Max: Youre not going to blow up a goddamn thing because my best friend is on this ship.

      goddamn: (受)詛咒的,討厭的

      你們不能拆了它。我最好的朋友還在船上,

      Youll all be responsible for murder

      be responsible for: 對…負責任 murder: 謀殺

      你們要承擔謀殺的罪行。

      -Manager: Get him out of here! Do whatever you want, but get him off my case.

      讓他滾出去,把他給我趕出去。

      -Max: Im not making this up and Im not crazy If I tell you theres a man aboard the Virginian.

      make up: 捏造 aboard: 在…上

      我不是來搗亂的,我也沒瘋。如果我告訴你,有人在維吉尼亞號上,

      Jesus Christ, it means theres a man aboard the Virginian

      我對天發誓,確實還有人在船上。

      -Manager: We cleaned that scuttle from stem to stern. Not even doorknobs were left.

      scuttle: [造船]艙口;舷窗 stem:船首 stern: 船尾 doorknob: 門把

      我們把船上上下下清了個遍,連門把手都沒留下,

      Only dynamite. Dynamite. How can you be so sure thats a man on board?

      dynamite: 炸藥 on board: 在船上

      只留下了炸藥,炸藥。你怎么確信有人在船上,

      If youve any proof, out with it. Because Im the horses arse who has to throw that switch.

      proof: 證據 arse: 屁股 switch: 開關

      如果你有證據拿出來。因為我就是那個按下爆破按鈕的人。

      中國娛樂在線?部分網站內容來自網絡,如有侵權請聯系我們,立即刪除!
      音樂
      你該讀讀這些:一周精選導覽
      更多內容...

      TOP

      More

      一二三四在线观看免费高清视频| 高清男的插曲女的欢迎你老狼| 国产视频一区二区在线播放| 乱人伦视频中文字幕| 欧美成人猛男性色生活| 公洗澡时强要了| 精品国产综合区久久久久99 | www.精品在线| 小爱同学下载二三三乐园| 三级伦理电影网| 成人av在线一区二区三区| 久久精品国产99国产精2020丨| 最近2019中文字幕mv免费看| 亚洲欧美在线观看视频| 欧美精品blacked中文字幕| 免费无码国产V片在线观看| 精品国产福利一区二区| 午夜a级理论片在线播放| 精品无码中文视频在线观看| 午夜福利视频合集1000| 激情国产白嫩美女在线观看| 免费看特级毛片| 男人天堂伊人网| 午夜激情电影在线观看| 爱爱视频天天干| 先锋影音av资源网| 激情无码人妻又粗又大| 亚洲爱情岛论坛| 欧美性大战久久久久久久| 亚洲人成网站在线观看青青| 最近中文字幕在线mv视频在线| 久久精品日韩Av无码| 日本一卡精品视频免费| 久久精品无码专区免费青青| 成年免费视频黄网站在线观看 | 精品福利视频导航| 国产av永久精品无码| 精品成在人线av无码免费看| 免费观看一级成人毛片| 欧美性猛交xxxx免费看蜜桃| 乳揉みま痴汉电车动漫中文字幕|